Marketforce is the UK's leading magazine sales, marketing and distribution company
Growing your magazine sales is our business. From failsafe logistics and the best retail presence to in-depth analytics, Marketforce's expertise is your route to success. We represent over 28% of the magazine market, & have a proven record of outperforming in our sectors. We work with some of the UK's most successful brands such as Whats on TV, Marie Claire, Farmers Weekly and HELLO!.
- Read more on the ABC highlights across the magazine category.
- With more clients choosing Marketforce as their distributor, we are regularly looking for the best people in circulation. Please send your CV to us, also see the latest job opportunities at Marketforce.
- Here you can read about how important the festive season is to magazines as well as how the category helps consumers get to grips with their New Year's resolutions. The newsletter also provides insight on key sectors for early 2014.
Why choose us
- Our analytics and consumer insight expertise helps you to make the best decisions
- Deep and broad relationships with our trading partners maximises return on investment
- The only 3rd party distributor to have a dedicated category management team
- A specialist supply management team working with wholesale teams based at our offices
- Unrivalled International reach through Time Warner Retail
- Our account managers are an extension of your business
- We can add value to your business beyond the core circulation functions
- Due to the rapid growth of the specials sector, Marketforce released an indepth report called "The Rise of Specials: How publishers and retailers can work together to drive growth".
- Marketing Services has released their latest report into the UK magazine market, outlining the latest market performance, trends and sector movements.
- Marketing Services has produced a New Launch Summary on the launch of Primary Boys title Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.